RAVATHERM XPS 300 WB
The blue color RAVATHERM™ XPS extruded polystyrene foam thermal insulation can be used in a wide range of applications, owing to the following beneficial properties as a result of the closed-cell material structure:
- permanently high thermal insulation level
- negligible moisture uptake
- high strength and rigidity
- dimensional stability
- resistance to rot and deterioration
- simple and quick installation with small amount of waste.
EXCELLENT SURFACE ADHERENCE
The RAVATHERM XPS 300 WB closed-cell polystyrene foam is suitable for the thermal insulation of plastered brick or stone footings concrete and reinforced concrete surfaces
structural thermal bridges ventilated or core insulated walls.
The surface of the RAVATHERM XPS 300 WB thermal insulation is factory roughened, which results a high strength adherence when fixed to monolith concrete or reinforced concrete structures using plastering and adhesive mortars or solvent-free adhesives.
RAVATHERM XPS ADVANTAGES
Additional benefits for which the use of RAVATHERM XPS 300 WB is recommended:
- the XPS thermal insulation boards are not sensitive to moisture and are frost resistant – they permanently preserve their heat insulating capability during and after the time of the implementation
- favourable physical characteristics – installation of a vapour control layer is generally not needed when used as the inside thermal insulation of a front wall
- high level of mechanical strength – resistance to mechanical impacts, damage occuring during construction and usage.
- high strength adherence to mortar and concrete – a secure base for the final surface finish.